Our Exterior Painting Services – Knowing What to Expect
Protecting your Longmont home or commercial building with a quality exterior paint coating is vital to maintaining the structural integrity of your building. Avina Painting Group realizes the importance of your investment, and offers superior surface preparation, paint application and customer service:
- During the free estimate process, our Color & Quality Paint Consultant will first work with you to determine the appropriate paint colors and paint type that best meets your paint quality requirements and budget. Please note that HOAs often dictate exterior color options, so you may want to also consult with them prior to color selection. We also closely inspect the exterior of the building for any existing structural issues such as weather rotted wood, or otherwise compromised areas where repairs or replacement many be necessary.
- Upon your acceptance of our estimate, when then work with you to determine a project schedule that best meets you needs. This also provides you with ample time to prepare for the arrival of our paint crew, as you may need to secure your pets, move your vehicles or other obstacles around the building. etc. (we can help with that as well). If during the project we encounter bad weather, we will adjust the schedule to meet your needs.
- On the first day, our Longmont Painters power wash the entire exterior of the house or building, as this helps remove all dirt, mildew, and loose debris from the building. In severe cases, our painters will scrub the dirt off as required.
- Once the building is clean, our painters scrape all surfaces that have peeling paint, followed by thorough sanding of rough and bare areas for an optimum surface for primer adhesion.
- Our painters then prime all scraped, sanded and bare areas needed to ensure an optimum protective seal.
- Our painters then caulk and seal all cracks, open joints, holes (and nail holes) , siding, trim, facia boards and around window frames to prevent moisture from penetrating the building, and to provide a “like new” finish once the exterior finish coast is applied.
- Once the caulking has set, and the primer is dry, our painters mask off all exterior windows, brick /stucco and any areas that need protection from unwanted over spray or dripped paint. We then lay down drop cloths as necessary to protect patios, sidewalks, plants, etc. from unwanted paint.
- Once the painting surface is properly prepared, our painters apply the finish coat(s) with an airless sprayer, roller, and paint brush per your request (during the estimate process).
- Once the exterior finish coat has been applied, we remove all masking materials and other project waste from the premises, and return all items to their original place. Other than the beautiful paint job, you will never know we were there. Guaranteed!
- We then perform a full walk-through to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Exterior Paint Options
Avina Painting Group recommends that you paint the exterior of your house or commercial building with top-rated materials, or a preferred product based on your budget. We offer premium lines of paints from these fine Longmont suppliers. Click on their respective logo for more information on their products.
Call Avina Painting Group of Longmont for a free estimate!